Anyone else get a new NPS tag today?

Real Name
Steve
I have a lanyard with my collection of all my passes from various events through the years. Mine will live there I guess.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
TSA rules say professional photographers can carry on 3 bags if one is your camera bag. Not sure if other countries would honor that if traveling outside the USA. And I doubt many TSA or airline agents are aware of that rule. It could be useful for going through US airport security and getting on the plane, then stuff it in a pocket so it doesn't attract attention. I certainly would not walk around in public with it other than to go through airport checkpoints.

Real Name
Randy
TSA rules say professional photographers can carry on 3 bags if one is your camera bag. Not sure if other countries would honor that if traveling outside the USA. And I doubt many TSA or airline agents are aware of that rule. It could be useful for going through US airport security and getting on the plane, then stuff it in a pocket so it doesn't attract attention. I certainly would not walk around in public with it other than to go through airport checkpoints.
link ?

Real Name
Andy
Now I know how I'm going to use mine!

I will continue to pack all my personal belongings and camera gear into two bags while traveling and carry a third bag with dirty socks in it. To this bag, I will attach the NPS tag.

Latest threads

Top Bottom