CS #628 - Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected:

Ba_6nYlc39wsmdmXn7P11025MOPg3__M6mWgVv8zeecm3Kdf8zV4BqVwlDCbx644wfWOcYx7tBLhqd6IcM=w1024-h800-no.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nz_3qvG6R1eQUBWLMB7sSTL8XHvQYHJwjaTm4QyfJpYDUayhwVKnkPKycnrmt0Cylj5Oe-vxSB95RZwIF_=w1024-h800-no.jpg

Yup...Leo runs (sits in) Windows:cat:

Continuing my tour of windows on the Virginia Tech campus...

West Eggleston Hall
D75_9326-XL.jpg

Norris Hall
D75_9340-XL.jpg

On the second floor of Norris, just inside those windows, is where the infamous Virginia Tech Massacre took place in April, 2007. For those who can't remember, 31 students and faculty plus the shooter were killed.

Last edited:
The Boardwalk at Ocean City, NJ, looks very different in the off-season than it does at the height of the High Summer Season....and at Christmastime the town puts on its festive face everywhere, from downtown and City Hall to the Music Pier on the Boardwalk. Windows honoring the Season......

Music Pier Dressed Up for the Holidays.jpeg

It IS a cool building! That wreath was HUGE! Inside is a theatre where they put on concerts throughout the year. In the summer months when it is still light well into the evening one can look out the windows and see the ocean..... I was there this past weekend for a Christmas concert performed by Jackie Evancho, and this was my second visit to Ocean City. I love the place! It has a very warm and welcoming family atmosphere and although many people have second homes there and live elsewhere, too, there is also a fairly decent-sized population of year-round residents. It feels very, very different being there in wintertime as opposed to the extreme busyness of the summer season. Great for photography!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom