CS #645 - The long, or short, or the exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends: Given the recent equinox, I thought that this could be another opportunity to "stretch" a CS theme. I was thinking long/short could be time (or exposure), views (macro or f/16), distances, age, or whatever . . .

I won't offer any previous examples; just let your imagination (and cameras) run free!

Can't wait to see what you all will come up with . . .

Long and short, both in size and focal length. The 14mm Lumix is the smallest lens I've ever had.

T6_ibdNMFqbq3ItTOOdfpDXwmcrfQpSqsKjSZiGW74m3MfVfe9NZ-2moaWqS2WM-CRDrPgTNuJs9PtJgG=w2326-h1540-no.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Paul,

It has been one of those days when the light was totally uncooperative. I don't get the chance to go out taking pics very often these days so I had to make do with what I had.

It is actually 17 - five shot brackets - almost 180 degrees. It was taken on the D750 with 24mm f2.8 AF-D and Panosaurus in a howling wind. PP in Photoshop / ACR - HDR Panorama with a little help from NIK.

DG

Thanks Paul,

It has been one of those days when the light was totally uncooperative. I don't get the chance to go out taking pics very often these days so I had to make do with what I had.

It is actually 17 - five shot brackets - almost 180 degrees. It was taken on the D750 with 24mm f2.8 AF-D and Panosaurus in a howling wind. PP in Photoshop / ACR - HDR Panorama with a little help from NIK.

DG
I figured that it was a pano, but I had no idea of the *lengths* that you went through to produce such a great shot.

March is the ugliest time of year in Idaho. It has been a LONG winter with lots of snow. But in a SHORT time all our snow will be gone!! Can't wait, but with a yard as big as ours the yard work never ends in the spring.
_DSC0010.jpg
_DSC0006.jpg
_DSC9997.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC0010.jpg
    _DSC0010.jpg
    819.2 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom