CS #677 - FreeStyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving from the USA!

I find that I must apologize to you all in advance. Not only have I been in a two or more year photographic slump, I honestly forgot I was hosting this week (insert frown here...). As a result, I did not have a chance to research a topic to present to you. However...!! The show must go on!

Being that today is Thanksgiving (in the US, anyway) and the start of the holiday season, I figure that we all may be busy doing various things to get ready. So the theme for this week is FREESTYLE. Yep, that means that while I attempt to figure out the settings on my camera once again (and can you believe I've even forgotten the password to my SmugMug account???) you may shoot and post anything you'd like for this week. The same rules, as usual, are in play, and I truly look forward to seeing your images, as I do need some inspiration, LOL!! The time starts now and this CS will end on Wednesday, December 4th, at the stroke of midnite.

So now...off you go...!!
IMG_0384.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
C339AF19-CE34-49A7-826C-7A7C89B7F1E6.jpeg
Sunrise at Marblehead Ohio. Went for the lighthouse, stayed for the sunrise.

Real Name
Paul
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving from the USA!

I find that I must apologize to you all in advance. Not only have I been in a two or more year photographic slump, I honestly forgot I was hosting this week (insert frown here...). As a result, I did not have a chance to research a topic to present to you. However...!! The show must go on!

Being that today is Thanksgiving (in the US, anyway) and the start of the holiday season, I figure that we all may be busy doing various things to get ready. So the theme for this week is FREESTYLE. Yep, that means that while I attempt to figure out the settings on my camera once again (and can you believe I've even forgotten the password to my SmugMug account???) you may shoot and post anything you'd like for this week. The same rules, as usual, are in play, and I truly look forward to seeing your images, as I do need some inspiration, LOL!! The time starts now and this CS will end on Wednesday, December 4th, at the stroke of midnite.

So now...off you go...!! View attachment 1650623
Glad to see you here Lyndee and looking forward to your postings (no pressure :) ).

With the long weekend, I hope to get some shots in. Most likely of my grandson, who is here for a few days.

My two best friends...Lola and Hank this cold morning. One of them, I suspect Hank, had just taken the door mat they're standing on. They're eyeing a cat that dared to venture into the yard, I'm sure it needs to be herded somewhere.
hank&lola1-11-28-19.jpg

A very windy and chilly Thanksgiving Day here -- a good time to do some shooting indoors with a model I'd purchased the other day. This poor bouquet of lilies has been infinitely patient in posing for me in all sorts of ways! Today's offering:

A Gentle Curve.jpeg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Glad to see you here Lyndee and looking forward to your postings (no pressure :) ).

With the long weekend, I hope to get some shots in. Most likely of my grandson, who is here for a few days.
Thanks, Paul - I hope to see something from you this week! ?

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
My two best friends...Lola and Hank this cold morning. One of them, I suspect Hank, had just taken the door mat they're standing on. They're eyeing a cat that dared to venture into the yard, I'm sure it needs to be herded somewhere.
View attachment 1650635
Rick, those are two beautiful dogs and you captured them at the height of their mischief, LOL! ?

Great job!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
A very windy and chilly Thanksgiving Day here -- a good time to do some shooting indoors with a model I'd purchased the other day. This poor bouquet of lilies has been infinitely patient in posing for me in all sorts of ways! Today's offering:

View attachment 1650638
Connie - this is so fantastic! The colors, the background...everything is just so pleasing. And such a lovely model you have! ?

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator

View attachment 1650638
Connie - this is so fantastic! The colors, the background...everything is just so pleasing. And such a lovely model you have! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom