New CC Desktop App

Though the new CC desktop app isn't a major improvement, I do prefer it to the old app. That's mostly because it lists the apps I've licensed at the very top. Though I typically use that app only to update my programs, I can easily imagine that people who use its many other capabilities will find them easier to access and use.

If the new app isn't yet displayed on your computer, Adobe says they expect it to be rolled out to everyone within a week.

https://petapixel.com/2019/10/14/adobe-rolls-out-revamped-creative-cloud-desktop-app/

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I'm far luckier than all of you: I have no idea what the difference is between the system tray and the system task bar. :D I think both are at the bottom of my Windows 10 display. If that's true, I leave the shortcut to the app in one of them with no problems whatsoever.
Here is the answer.
The Taskbar is the whole row, starting with the Start button and ending with the other end of the screen.
The System Tray doesn't exist any more, it died out some years ago. Instead there is what is called the Notification Area. This is near the right end and has little icons it. You can control which appear there and which are hidden.

Latest threads

Top Bottom