R.I.P. Peter Fonda

He had a house over the pass in Paradise Valley; many years ago, he visited the museum where I worked and left his wallet on the floor of the planetarium with a LOT of money in it. The security staff were in an uncomfortable position; they didn't want to call the police since it was clearly his and it seemed like this might have been his folding money for certain substances, but they didn't want to have it around the museum for any period of time and be responsible for it either. I honestly can't remember if he came back for it, or if he sent someone to pick it up for him.

Sean

Too bad. He was scheduled to make an appearance at the 50th anniversary of “Easy Rider” on 9/20 at Radio City Music Hall. There going to show the film with live music by film’s key original soundtrack artists, John Kay of Steppenwolf and Roger McGuinn of the Byrds.

Real Name
Chris
Too bad. He was scheduled to make an appearance at the 50th anniversary of “Easy Rider” on 9/20 at Radio City Music Hall. There going to show the film with live music by film’s key original soundtrack artists, John Kay of Steppenwolf and Roger McGuinn of the Byrds.

That was a great movie, and a live soundtrack would've taken me right back to 1970 when I first saw it at a drive-in. In a '64 VW Bug no less.

So long Peter! I've loved every one of your performances that I have seen.

Latest threads

Top Bottom