Critique Spectacular iceberg - Newfoundland - VIDEO link added Post 37

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Looking forward to this. So far I can't get the video to play, but I'll come back and try again. Justin's videos are always excellent.

EDIT: Finally saw the video. As always, Justin does a great job of filming and narrating.
Thanks, Glenn! I was surprised how stable Justin was able to shoot video when he was standing on a boat in somewhat rough seas!
Impressive.
Thanks, Ron. It was a thrilling experience!
Yes .................those deserve the WOW factor, outstanding.
Thanks, Darrell. If you didn't get a chance to watch the video linked in Post #37, give it a look. I think you will really enjoy it!

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Saw your fantastic photos during a year end review of the N Cafe site. I wonder how long that berg will float and where it will finally come to rest. Again, great shots.
Thanks for commenting! Hope you watched the video in Post 37 of this thread. When we were there, the iceberg was grounded about 5 miles off the coast. They expected it to break free any day and continue floating and melting. Generally the icebergs are gone by late July. We were actually at the very end of the iceberg viewing season and got very lucky with this sighting.

Latest threads

Top Bottom